CONDO INSURANCE – STANTON INSURANCE AGENCY
OWNING A CONDOMINIUM IS AN IMPORTANT INVESTMENT, MAKE SURE IT’S PROTECTED
Your condo association may have insurance that covers the general complex from damages but does not protect you against losses that occur within your unit. Check your bylaws to be certain of what your responsibilities are. A condo insurance policy can help you protect your personal property from some losses that occur within your specific unit or the liability you could face if someone is accidentally injured in your unit.
CONDO INSURANCE POLICY HELPS PROTECT
- The Dwelling (real property for which you are responsible, which may include cabinets, walls, ceilings, fixtures, ect.)
- Personal Property such as clothing, furnature,appliances, ect.
- Loss of Use – provides coverage for additional expenses if your condo becomes unusable due to a covered loss.
- Personal Liability – protects you in the event you are sued for bodily injury ir property damage caused by your negligence.
- Medical Payments – covers medical expenses caused by injuries that occur within your unit caused by you or an animal you own. You do not need to be legally liable for this coverage to apply.
- Other endorsments are available.
PROVIDING PERSONAL INSURANCE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS
Stanton Insurance Agency provides comprehensive personal insurance including homeowners insurance, auto insurance,
renters, condo, multifamily, umbrella, flood, motorcycle and boat insurance. All of our policies are backed with exceptional, ongoing service