PROVIDING MASSACHUSETTS WITH COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS INSURANCE PRODUCTS FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS
Insuring your business and protecting your assets is one of the most crucial decisions a business owner makes. Stanton Insurance Agency works with business of all sizes to protect them from the risks associated with injuries and damage.
- Commercial property and liability
- Commercial automobile and truck coverage
- Marine – island and ocean
- Group health and dental plans
- Professional liability
- In-home business protection
- Worker’s compensation
- Employment practices liability
- Commercial building coverage
- Contractors special coverage
- Bodily injury liability
- Personal injury protection
- Property damage liability
- Repair work and Installations
BUILDERS RISK INSURANCE
PROTECTION FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Builders risk insurance protects a building while it is under construction. This is important, as a home or building under construction will not be covered under a typical commercial property or home insurance policy.
A covered building under construction includes the building itself, as well as foundations, fixtures, machinery, equipment used to service the building or materials and supplies used for construction within 100 feet of the premises. Builders risk insurance can also be used to cover specific projects such as a new porch, additional room, new kitchen or bathroom. This type of policy does not provide any liability coverage.
- Damage to materials installed or uninstalled
- Protection for materials in transit or lcated at temporary locations
- Damage to the dwelling due to fire, lightning, wind or vandalism
- Fire department service charges
- Coverage for losses due to ordinances or laws
- Optional flood and earthquake coverage
- Coverage for theft of materials
- Structure (building) of your business
- Lost inventory
- Outdoor signs
- Damage to the property of others
- And more…
PROTECT YOUR COMPANY’S PHYSICAL ASSETS
Commercial Property Insurance provides coverage for your company’s physical property. It can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your company. Businesses operating at multiple locations can be covered under a single policy, unless they have different functions and different risk profiles. This could be the case if your business has an administrative office and a separate factory.
If you have a business owners policy (BOP), keep in mind that this type of policy typically only applys to the actual structure of your business, which neglects assets such as computers, furnature and equipment. If you have questions regarding commercial property insurance, don’t hesitate to call Stanton Insurance Agency and speak with one of our commercial producers, who can go over the ins and outs of of this type of policy with you.
Stanton Insurance Agency writes with carriers who offer a Business Owners Policy specifically tailored to Technology Firms. This is an affordable way to obtain Property and Liability Insurance for your business.
- General Liability limits of 1$ Million per occurrence and 2$ Million aggregate, with higher limits available.
- Advertising injury and personal injury
- Medical payments
- Liability for damages to the premises rented to you
- Covers your building and personal property for replacement cost
- Accounts receivable covered up to 25k
- Business Income and extra expense (covers income lost due to suspended operations as a result of a covered loss)
- Business Property off premises coverage
- Crime coverages